The stomach vacuum is a simple exercise that comes from yoga. Many trainers are skeptical about this exercise, but the people who use it are confident that it helps them get rid of many health problems. In recent years, many professional athletes have used the vacuum to strengthen their abdominal muscles.
If you are interested in this exercise and want to add it to your daily routine, check out the technique for the stomach vacuum.
The best time to perform a stomach vacuum is in the morning on an empty stomach. Also, this exercise does not require sports equipment. All you need is 5 minutes and a mirror to control the technique of the exercise:
- Stand in front of the mirror.
- Straighten your back and spread your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Start breathing slowly.
- Exhaling through your mouth, slowly draw in your stomach at the same time.
- Lean slightly forward and place your hands on your knees or prop.
- Hold this position for a few seconds.
The breath-holding time depends on your fitness level.
If you are a beginner, start with 10 seconds, and you can vacuum while lying down. Do this exercise every morning, and you will have many benefits.
Do the exercise 5-10 times with short breaks between sets.
Benefits of performing belly vacuum:
- The decrease in the waist.
- Stimulation of blood circulation in the abdominal cavity.
- Strengthening the abdominal muscles and the formation of a beautiful relief.
- Soft massage of internal organs by increasing blood flow.
- Burning visceral fat.
- Elimination of toxins.
- Reduction of stomach volume.