At all times, people have tried to find superfoods that can extend their youth and health. In recent years, apple cider vinegar, which is made from apple wort, has become such a product. It is used for weight loss, treatment of bowel diseases, arthritis, and other diseases.
Apple cider vinegar is very popular especially among those who want to lose weight, and they use it to detoxify the body. They believe that apple cider vinegar helps remove toxins from organisms and regulates blood sugar levels. Unfortunately, scientific research has not been carried out in sufficient quantity to confirm this theory. But, lovers of apple cider vinegar provide various evidence of its benefits. This theory makes sense because apple cider vinegar is made from apples in which there are many useful substances and vitamins.
According to supporters of detoxification using apple cider vinegar, there are many advantages:
- helps restore normal levels of acid in the digestive system;
- it has a positive effect on maintaining a healthy level of cholesterol in the body due to its high pectin content;
- helps fight acne and age spots;
- reduces inflammatory processes in the body;
- helps speed up the process of burning fat, and weight loss;
- reduces pain from arthritis and gout;
- stimulates gastrointestinal motility to help those who suffer from constipation or sluggish bowel function;
- cleanses the intestines from harmful bacteria.
- removes toxins.
If you decide to detoxify your body with apple cider vinegar, you should carefully choose one. It should be natural and prepared from organic products without the addition of sugar and chemicals.
It is necessary to drink vinegar with water, taking 1-2 tablespoons in a glass of water. If you can’t drink a sour drink, you can add a spoonful of honey. Spices such as cinnamon, ginger, or cayenne pepper can also be a good addition.
During detoxification, you should consume apple cider vinegar with water 3 times a day. The duration of detoxification should not exceed 1 month. If you use vinegar for a long time, then you can harm the mucous membrane of the stomach.
In addition to detoxification, apple cider vinegar can be used to make salads and sauces. It gives a spicy taste that will give pleasant additional qualities to your dish.
Please note that before detoxification, you must make sure that you have no contraindications. Also, experts do not recommend detoxification more than twice a year.