The approach of spring makes many women think about physical activity and healthy eating. Well-known fitness bloggers point out that you can’t get rid of cellulite and excess weight just through exercise. Even if you exercise for at least an hour every day but continue to eat unhealthy fatty and high-calorie foods, you will not get rid of cellulite. Moreover, cellulite is a problem not only for overweight people. Many thin women have cellulite on their thighs as a result of a sedentary lifestyle and metabolic disorders in the subcutaneous tissues. Therefore, take a holistic approach to solve this problem. Eat more vegetables, meat, eggs, the right fats. At the same time, cellulite and excess weight on the hips does not carry such harm as excess belly fat. Cellulite is an aesthetic problem that indicates a metabolic disorder.
You can get rid of cellulite using exercises that increase blood circulation in problem areas and improve metabolic processes.
Thus, you need to follow these simple steps to get rid of cellulite:
- Balance your diet: eat more vegetables, protein, berries, cereals, healthy fat, a varied diet. Avoid fried, sweet, sugary drinks, fatty sauces, and margarine.
- Use anti-cellulite massage, which enhances blood circulation and lymph flow.
- Home procedures: scrubs, self-massage, cream.
- Use a fitness roller for massage.
- Use a variety of workouts. Cellulite does not like sports. Therefore, any physical activity strikes it: weight workout, jogging, dancing, stretching. You can use all of them or one which you like more.
- Eat enough. You should eat enough calories that match your level of physical activity.
- Be patient. You will not be able to get rid of the cellulite that you have been growing for years. You need a few weeks to see the first results of your work.