If you want to have beautiful glutes, look at an exercise called lunges. This exercise engages the gluteal muscles and the thigh muscles. Depending on the type of lunges, you can pump up certain leg muscles. Many athletes use this exercise in their workouts.
Lunges are part of the leg workout as well as the thighs and glutes.
You can do this exercise without additional equipment. At the same time, efficiency does not decrease from it. If you want to increase the load, use a barbell or dumbbell.
The main types of lunges:
- classic lunges;
- reverse lunges with dumbbells;
- barbell lunges;
- lunges while walking;
- lunges to the side;
- lunges with knee lift;
- Bulgarian lunges.
Regardless of the type of exercise, you are using, pay attention to the technique for performing this exercise. If you want to get the necessary load on the muscles of the buttocks and legs, your knees should not go beyond the foot. It should always remain in line with the foot, preferably above the heel.
The benefits of lunges:
- training leg muscles,
- makes the quads embossed,
- impact on the area of the buttocks.
- develop stability and coordination of movements,
- engages a huge number of large and small body muscles,
- makes the thighs and buttocks rounded and beautiful,
- has a beneficial effect on joints and ligaments.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.